Monday, November 8, 2021

E-A-Ski & Richie Rich In The Studio Working On New “Double Back” Song

Two Oakland, California legends, E-A-Ski and Richie Rich, are working together in the studio for Ski’s forthcoming Artist/Producer EP. E-A-Ski posted a video on Instagram of the two collaborating in the studio, showing Richie Rich in the booth cutting vocals for the track they’re putting together.

The Grammy-Award-winning producer exclusively told Chad Kiser of West Coast Styles the following about working with Richie Rich on the song: “When I’m working on my records, I listen to my music as instruments and I do the same thing when I think about vocals. As I was working on this song Double Back, I heard Richie Rich all day. That raspy, clean swag and the bars he got is undeniable. I don’t just do features to do features off names, I do features that compliment the track. Rich is the perfect candidate for this particular record. We’re on the same page content-wise, so it’s just a perfect marriage.”

The pair last collaborated on 2013’s “That Ain’t No Heat 2” featuring Yukmouth of the Luniz and was a remix to the original track that featured Messy Marv.

Check out the video on E-A-Ski’s Instagram below:



source https://westcoaststyles.com/news/2021/11/e-a-ski-richie-rich-in-the-studio-working-on-new-double-back-song/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WCS A&R Spotlight; On the come up, Lj Savvy drops a new visual “TSFIL” looks to kick off Savvy Summer

Pomona native Lj Savvy has been crafting a sound a bit different from what is popular today. The multi-talented musician, engineer, artist...