Monday, April 26, 2021

Conway The Machine Talks Possible Dr. Dre Collaboration After Studio Visit

Griselda Records/Shady Records rapper Conway The Machine made a recent appearance on the Complex”Brackets” series with Brian “B. Dot” Miller, where he chooses which member of a rap group had the best solo career.

During the discussion, B. Dot inquires about the possibility of a Dr. Dre collaboration, and Conway responds by sharing details of his encounter with the West Coast icon.

“I been to his house, I been to his lab,” Conway replies to the inquiry. “I was listening to some of the songs he’s been working on. He played me some beats. I believe it’s going to happen soon, I hope it do. I’m just a student. I was just enjoying being there, soaking up game. Being around the Doc. Hopefully it happens soon man, sooner than later. That’s an icon and a legend. That’s some bucket list shit for me as well.”

Check out Conway’s full “Brackets” appearance below:



source https://westcoaststyles.com/news/2021/04/conway-the-machine-talks-possible-dr-dre-collaboration-after-studio-visit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WCS A&R Spotlight; On the come up, Lj Savvy drops a new visual “TSFIL” looks to kick off Savvy Summer

Pomona native Lj Savvy has been crafting a sound a bit different from what is popular today. The multi-talented musician, engineer, artist...