Friday, August 27, 2021

WCS 1 Year Anniversary Celebration In Interviews

August 25th was our 1 year anniversary and I am proud to say that we did the damn thing here at WestCoastStyles.com. Our staff and myself put a lot of hard work and hours into bringing you the best West Coast related content. So to celebrate 1 year of excellence we are re-posting some of our memorable interviews. Now I am only selecting 10 otherwise I would be here all night – that’s how much content we have! All of them are special and I am thankful for each interview and each member who helped out. So let’s begin!

Ice-T

DJ Pooh

Sir Mix-A-Lot

D-Smoke

Kurupt

DJ Battlecat

Rick Ross

MC Eiht & Big Steele

Glasses Malone

Crooked I aka Kxng Crooked

 

 

 



source https://westcoaststyles.com/interviews/2021/08/wcs-1-year-anniversary-celebration-in-interviews/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WCS A&R Spotlight; On the come up, Lj Savvy drops a new visual “TSFIL” looks to kick off Savvy Summer

Pomona native Lj Savvy has been crafting a sound a bit different from what is popular today. The multi-talented musician, engineer, artist...