Saturday, August 29, 2020

WCS Exclusive: Mykestro – Don’t Be Late

Other places may think that website exclusive’s are dead but I’m going to keep on dropping them until I am because that’s what I do. This is a track from my brother Mykestro, a talent who I have worked with for years. This brother is special because when he’s not working and providing for his daughters including precious little London who is fighting heart illnesses, he’s still recording music and took the time to bless us with new tracks. Support the brother! Take a listen to “Don’t Be Late”…



source https://westcoaststyles.com/audio/2020/08/wcs-exclusive-mykestro-dont-be-late/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WCS A&R Spotlight; On the come up, Lj Savvy drops a new visual “TSFIL” looks to kick off Savvy Summer

Pomona native Lj Savvy has been crafting a sound a bit different from what is popular today. The multi-talented musician, engineer, artist...