Monday, August 31, 2020

Pomona’s Focus drops video for “Lil Bitch”

 

Pomona native Focus, is an upcoming independent artist. With hopes of introducing the world to the ATM lifestyle.

” Originally I was being funny with this track. But once I saw the response, I figured it was time for a video. I’m from Pomona, Ca so you know we have a certain lingo. But really I wanted to do something fun with this video. Let me also say this, I think if the IE comes together we can really make some noise and bring some attention.”

IG: Bussit_open_4acrip



source https://westcoaststyles.com/uncategorized/2020/08/pomonas-focus-drops-video-for-lil-bitch/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WCS A&R Spotlight; On the come up, Lj Savvy drops a new visual “TSFIL” looks to kick off Savvy Summer

Pomona native Lj Savvy has been crafting a sound a bit different from what is popular today. The multi-talented musician, engineer, artist...