Sunday, August 30, 2020

Introducing Dominic Deas with “All I Need” Music Video

Los Angeles native Dominic Deas is an up and coming talent emerging on the hip hop scene. Having seen and lived enough for a man twice his age, Dominic Deas raps captivate, affect and overwhelm his listeners. The music video A.I.N (All I Need) is from the recently released Adjusting album, which you can listen to on Apple Music

 

"I’m a black man. I’m a creative that knows where he came from and won't forget that my history is being made as I live. I understand my past and I’m fed up with the mistreatment & injustice that has been given to me and my people. So I don't fight only for myself, I fight for the future. Generations upon generations have fought and begged for the same equality and change, so let’s be that change."

Dominic Deas


source https://westcoaststyles.com/video/2020/08/introducing-dominic-deas-with-all-i-need-music-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WCS A&R Spotlight; On the come up, Lj Savvy drops a new visual “TSFIL” looks to kick off Savvy Summer

Pomona native Lj Savvy has been crafting a sound a bit different from what is popular today. The multi-talented musician, engineer, artist...